Master Plumbers Apprentices Ltd (MPAL) adds to the viability of our business by providing employment solutions for your workforce. MPAL will supply apprentices for you on a need to use basis. MPAL is the legal employer of the apprentices and we partner with you to provide apprenticeship opportunities in the plumbing industry.
MPAL supports your business and our apprentice employee during the lifetime of the apprenticeship through:
- Workplace mentoring of the apprentice by trade qualified MPAL staff.
- Total management of employee in partnership with your business
- Training contracts
- Workers compensation
- Leave loading, annual leave and personal leave
- Enrollment for apprentice training
- Industry specific trade college for employees to attend
- Superannuation contributions
- Preparation of Group Certificates
Major benefits of using group scheme
- Ability to adjust your workforce to suit fluctuating workloads.
- Rotation of apprentice if required to gain skills, exposure, training if required.
- The ability to chose the level of apprentice you require (subject to availability).
- Managed employment for apprentices with one simple invoice for all services.
- Access to workplace inspections and WHS audits that ensure the safety of workers at your place of work.
To participate and provide an opportunity for an apprentice please call 8789 7050.